Monday 28 October 2013

Outfit Appreciation of 2013

Here are some of my favourite outfits / buys of 2013, so far.
My 21st Birthday Outfit 
Dress - Wreak Havoc Dress by  Alyssmn
Shoes - The Kane by Jeffrey Campbell also purchased from Alyssmn. 

 
 A Bright Moment
Entire outfit from Tiger Mist


 Tartan LOVE 

Dress from Edge of Urge
Shoes - Fluffy, WindsorSmith



 HOLOGRAPHIC LOVE
 (promise to do a post completely on my obsession with the Holographic trend!)
Crunk Skirt - Alyssmn
Bodysuit - Barbot


ALYSSMN OBSESSED
Also will do a post completely dedicated to my love of the Melbourne Fashion Brand Alyssmn where the majority of my wardrobe is from.
30 Nights Skirt - Alyssmn
Shoes - The Big Lita by Jeffrey Campbell 
Bikini Top - Aphrodite tartan bikini - Alyssmn

CONTACT ME VIA:
email: tess.jackson.doyle@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment